Hailing from a dwarven clan with fiendish heritage, Helfried embraces his immortal blood by making pacts with long lost gods.
|0||Lesser Maeluth||—||—||—||—||Improved Binding, Expel Vestige||See below||—||—|
|1||Binder||0||2||0||2||Knowledge Devotion||Soul binding||(3)||(2)|
|2||Binder||1||3||0||3||—||Pact augmentation, suppress sign||4|
|3||Crusader||2||5||1||3||Extra Granted Maneuver||Furious counterstrike, steely resolve 5||—||—|
|6||Crusader||5||7||2||4||Weapon Focus (slashing)||Steely resolve 10||—||—|
|7||KotSS||6||9||2||4||—||Aligned strike, patron vestige ()||5||3|
|9||KotSS||8||10||3||5||Feat||Vestige's protection aura||7||4|
|11||KotSS||10||11||3||6||—||Apotheosis, vestige's surge||9|
- Medium Humanoid (planetouched).
- +4 Constitution, -2 Dexterity.
- Medium size.
- A dwarf’s base land speed is 20 feet. However, dwarves can move at this speed even when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load.
- Darkvision out to to 60 feet.
- Stonecunning: +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework. A dwarf who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as if he were actively searching, and a dwarf can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves treat dwarven waraxes and dwarven urgroshes as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Stability: Dwarves are exceptionally stable on their feet. A dwarf has a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against spells and spell-like effects.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids.
- +4 dodge bonus to AC against giants.
- +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks related to stone or metal items.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks related to stone or metal.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven. Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Terran, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Fiend Hammer [Su]: 1/day – grant a melee weapon the unholy special ability for 1 minute.
- Vulnerable [-1 AC]
- Inattentive [-4 Notice checks]
- Aggressive [-1 AC, +2 initiative]